November 23, 2011

2PM come to Malaysia!!



I'm in the mood
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Waiting the time for 2PM arrived in Malaysia..


Baby Woo preparing to come here..


Totally damn cute!


This is current update from what the Hottest have said
=
=
=

2PM is scheduled to arrive at KLIA tonight, at 10.40pm!!!!!!!!!!


Can you feel my Heartbeat???????????

For the Hottest.. I know that you feel excited same as me.. but can you imagine.. this is truly gonna happen.. 2 days more girls.. I can't describe this feeling.. Others are worried, excited, happy, preparing so much goodies, lucky 300 fans are ready for Hi5 session TOMORROW!!

and ME?? right now sitting here with the full of excitement!!!!!!!

Surely I will update about their arriving..

2PM Fighting!!


2 comments:

lianakhamis said...

read my experience in the hi-5 session with 2PM..!
http://mynameislianakhamis.blogspot.com/2011/11/2pm-hi-5-session.html

Noorsha Muhamad said...

@lee anna shimwow, lucky of you..hehe..=)

Post a Comment

Anything to say??
Thanks for dropping by ♥