March 24, 2015

Happy Birthday!!





Assalamualaikum & Hi








Its 24 March!!




Mula mula sekali nak ucap Alhamdulillah masih dikurniakan kesihatan yang baik dan dapat hidup dengan sempurna sampai ke hari ini.. Thank you Allah for giving me this beautiful life, great opportunity to live and the strength to continue survive.. I AM WHO I AM now and i am thankful for each and everyone that come to my life and still remember and appreciate with what I am now.. Thanks from the deep of my HEART.. 




My own celebration



 So, there is nothing special celebration today but i will celebrate something special with my sister soon.. I am excited now.. kekeke.. Sebenarnya da macam macam plan untuk sambut birthday tahun ni tapi sebab gaji pun tak sampai lagi dan plan pun sorang sorang jadi terpaksa tangguh everything about great holiday.. Insya Allah da sampai waktu boleh plan jalan jalan ke tempat menarik yang lain.. haha.. bak kata orang, "kalau plan memang tak jadi".. 




Western food.. Selingan semata mata.. haha




Pick picture that best portray my happiest moment.. LOL




Anyways, today was more like being thankful to my self to be born as a person I am now.. Yes, love yourself before the others and than you know how to enjoy your life.. True right?? and alone or not, i know that Allah was always be my side and my heart.. Without Him, I am nothing.. I love to being born as a human that grateful to what I have.. Remember this, bukan semua dilahirkan sempurna.. Jika tidak senang di dunia, di akhirat sana, Insya Allah.. Pasti ada hikmah di sebaliknya.. Alhamdulillah..


For the last sentence, I pray di kurniakan kehidupan yang lebih sempurna, bersyukur dengan apa yang ada dan berusaha utnuk lebih berjaya di dunia dan di akhirat.. Amin.. Jodoh?? serahkan sahaja kepada yang maha Esa.. hehe..





God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well.- Voltaire








No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to say??
Thanks for dropping by ♥