July 09, 2015

Movie Review: Terminator Genisys



Assalamualaikum & Hi





I'm comeback with movie review this week.. LOL.. Selasa lepas sempat cuci cuci mata tengok ape yang patot dekat Times Square.. Seb baik orang tak bape ramai, boleh buka puasa kat sana.. hehe.. Pusing punya pusing last last beli jugak blouse dan skirt sebagai memecah tradisi orang ber 'shopping'.. haha.. Tapi kita skip dulu pasal shopping sebab nak bagitau filem yang dinanti nantikan tahun ni.. Lepas Fast & Furious 7 rasanya filem ni paling gempak lagi best dari Furious sebab citer ni action plus robots.. haha.. I'm a big fan of Terminator sejak kecik lagi sebelum kuarnyer citer Hobbits, Anaconda, The Mummys (I'm big fan of them too) dan yang sewaktu dengannya.. Rasanya kali ni memang diorang bawak cast dan cerita yang terbaik antara semua Terminator movies.. I give them 10 out of 10 for this movie.. yeay!!



Arnold Schwarzenegger


Act as Guardian/The Terminator/Pops: A reprogrammed T-800 (Model 101) Terminator sent back in time from an unknown origin to protect Sarah as a little girl. Assuming the role as a father figure, Sarah calls him "Pops"





Some of the cast:

Jason Clarke as John Connor

Emilia Clarke as Sarah Connor

Jai Courtney as Kyle Reese

Matt Smith as Skynet




Lee Byung-hun as a T-1000: An advanced shape-shifting terminator composed of liquid metal sent back in time to assassinate Sarah Connor and Kyle Reese in 1984.



Kyle Resse & Sarah Connor


Rasanya cast kali ni tak mengecewakan sebab dua dua hero & heroin sama padan sama cantik.. I can say they are both absolutely good together in acting except for their child that is John Connor.. He look older than them.. haha.. 



Robots who can smile.. Actually force to smile.. LOL


I can relate why Sarah call him dad because he so kind, protect her since kids while lost her parents, and she trust him no matter what.. and she finally got to see him at the end because she believes he survives.. 

I'm cried because I thought he died at the end.. sob sob..

I can't imagine this movie without Arnold.. My legends since I was kid.. I'm watching almost all of his movies and I'm still lovin it.. Bayangkan movie ni tanpa 'papa' Arnold.. sungguh tak best kan.. haha.. He is true legends in hearts of his fans.. Salute!! 

Siapa yang da tengok citer ni mesti ingat watak Terminator ni mati last skali kan.. me too.. But he manage to survive.. I pray Arnold stay in health to see him act soon in other movies or next Terminators movies.. Maybe?? hehe.. 


So, what you say?? I'm Lovin it!!




 P/S: Credit to Wikipedia




No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to say??
Thanks for dropping by ♥